22nd Annual Analyst Conference
The Wall Street Analyst Conference is pleased to offer one co-sponsorship in conjunction with each of our annual institutional investor conferences in NYC. Our annual analyst conferences provide a rich environment for business development opportunities. They each incorporate the CEO’s/CFO’s of 30-50 presenting NYSE/NASDAQ/AMEX corporations and the attendance of analysts/portfolio managers (buy/sell side) in NYC and an equal amount via webcast. Approximately 40% of presenting companies are NYSE listed, 40% on NASDAQ & 15% on the AMEX.
Sponsorship is limited to one co-sponsor at each conference. Business Wire is the official media sponsor for our analyst conferences. The New York Stock Exchange, The American Stock Exchange & EDGAR Online are among our recent co-sponsors.
Benefits of Sponsorship
- Exposure/Networking: Network onsite with CEO’s/CFO’s/IR Officers and institutional investors.
- Recognition in Promotional Mailings to investment professionals
- Complimentary link from WSAF website to the page of your choice
- Media Coverage: Complimentary press coverage over Business Wire
- Exclusivity: We limit each conference to one co-sponsor.
Our multi-day annual analyst conferences bring together senior executives of public companies, leading institutional investors & brokerage analysts. It is routinely covered by major financial media including The Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, CNBC, Barrons & TheStreet.com.
- On-site exposure (6′ x 3′ Exhibit Table in prominent area of conference)
- Name, logo and write-up listed on website with link
- Company Name/logo on printed materials
- Media and press coverage
- Two onsite staff members at the conference
We limit each analyst conference to one co-sponsorship, thereby increasing your exposure. The cost for a individual conference co-sponsorship is $4,500.
*Arrangements for electrical and telephone lines, equipment rental and shipment of materials are the responsibility of the sponsor. Sponsors will be given a contact at the hotel to work with directly.