1. With 2.1 trillion in equity assets Boston is the 2nd largest money management center in the United States.
2. There are over 500 firms representing several thousand professional investors.
3. There are 85% fewer investor conferences in Boston verses NYC.
4. In total US equity assets Boston is roughly comparable to NYC.
5. We invite a larger group of institutional investors, sell-side analysts, registered investment advisors and registered representatives. We invite investors from greater Boston, NYC and other financial centers.
6. We allow presenting companies to invite investors as well. Investment bank conferences do not.
7. We provide you with a 40 minute presentation & Q/A session, 40 minute conference room breakout session & one on one meetings by investor request.
8. We conducted our first Boston analyst conference in September 1989.
OUR PARTNERSHIPS SUPPORT PRESENTING PUBLIC COMPANIES
Firstcall/StreetEvents: Communicates your conference participation to investors.
Theflyonthewall.com: Communicates your conference participation to investors.
Wall Street Calendar: Communicates your conference participation to investors.
Wall Street Webcasting: Webcasts your presentation/Q&A.
INTERESTED IN PRESENTING?
If your company has an interest in discussing participation, contact Gerald Scott, President, at (802) 253-7596 or email at [email protected]