28th Annual Investor Conferences
June 18 and December 3, 2020
University Club on 5th Avenue in NYC
Microsoft, General Electric, Pfizer, American Greetings, McKesson, Biogen, Nokia, Unilever, Mattel, Medtronics, Adobe, Whirlpool, MGM Resorts, IHOP, Wyndham, Apache, Royal Caribbean Cruises, ABIOMED, BRINKS, Dollar Tree, E-Trade, HAGGAR, Manpower, Papa Johns, Sprint…
Presenting companies are microcaps (under $500M market cap)
Presenting companies are small caps (under $1.5B)
Presenting companies are mid/large caps
Healthcare (30%) Technology (20%)
Consumer/ Growth (15%) Financial (15%)
Mining/ Energy/ Industrial/ Other (20%)
Under $200M (25%) $200-$400M (25%)
$400-$600M (25%) $600M+ (25%)
Several hundred equity management firms typically attend, including J.P. Morgan, Morgan Stanley Asset Management, Neuberger Berman, Dreyfuss, Goldman Sachs, Fidelity Management, and Black Rock.
Institutional (55%) RIAs (15%)
Family Office (15%) HNW (10%) Other (5%)
Tri-state Area (65%) Other East Coast (20%)
West/Midwest (5%) South (5%) Other/Int’l (5%)
Unique conference is limited to 48 presenting companies in 4 industry tracks.
Attended by institutional/professional investors with others attending via webcast, separate onsite CEO webcasted interviews and social media.
To your benefit, our conferences are like investor conferences were when we started back in 1989
Your company has longer investor meetings…
- 40-minute corporate group presentation and Q&A
- 40-minute group breakout session (in-depth Q&A)
- Follow-on spontaneous one on one meetings
- 45-minute buffet style breakfast and lunch
- Live and retrievable webcast of your presentation and Q&A
- Inclusion in all conference media coverage
- Sponsor-free and vendor-free conference
- Hosted at the prestigious University Club of New York on 5th Avenue
How We Maximize Your Investor Attendance in 2020
Your presentation schedule is digitally connected pre-event to the screens of thousands of institutional investors via 7 financial content partners. We work with more financial content partners than any other investor conference to maximize your attendance.
- We use the extensive investor database from Zacks Investment Research to directly invite institutional investors, sell side analysts, registered investment advisors and venture capitalists.
- We digitally connect your presentation schedule pre-conference to the screens of thousands of institutional and professional investors by working with seven financial partners: Thomson Reuters Refinitiv, the Fly on the Wall, Issuer Direct, Wall Street Calendar, Street Insider, PubCoCEO and Wall Street Horizon. You may also invite targeted investors.
“The Wall Street Investor Forum is a great conference for investors to meet corporate success stories in an effective format”
Peter Lynch – Trustee, Author & Former Portfolio Manager/ Fidelity Management
We Made Investor Relations History
By Startling Wall Street and the Investment Banks
In February 1998, our firm made investor relations history by startling Wall Street and the investment banks, when we became the first to webcast to the public an institutional investor conference. This conference was conducted by us at New York’s Grand Hyatt, incorporating 100 presenting NYSE/NASDAQ public companies.
Since 1989, The Wall Street Investor Forum has sponsored 70 growth conferences for NYSE/NASDAQ/OTC corporations in New York, Boston & London. Over 1,800 different public corporations ranging from Microsoft, Pfizer, General Electric, Biogen, Adobe, Medtronics, America Online, McKesson to Mattel have presented, and analysts and portfolio managers from over 3,000 different institutions have attended in person and via webcast.
We host our conferences at the prestigious University Club of NYC, ideally located on 5th Avenue and 54th Street.