28th Annual Growth Conference
In February 1998, our firm made investor relations history and startled Wall Street when we became the first to webcast to the public an institutional investor conference conducted by us at New York’s Grand Hyatt, incorporating 100 presenting NYSE/NASDAQ public companies.
Since 1990, The Wall Street Investor Forum has sponsored over 85 growth conferences for NYSE/NASDAQ/OTC corporations in New York, Boston & London. Over 1,800 different public corporations have presented and analysts & portfolio managers from over 3,000 different institutions have attended in person & via webcast.
We host our conferences at the prestigious University Club of NYC, ideally located on 5th Avenue and 54th Street.
- Presenting CEO’s/CFO’s have longer presentation & Q/A’s with investors
- Longer follow-on breakout sessions
- Hosted at the prestigious University Club of New York on 5th Avenue
Unique conference is limited to 48 presenting companies in 4 industry tracks.
Attended by institutional/professional investors with others attending via webcast, separate onsite CEO webcasted interviews and social media.
In Your Favor
Your company would have:
- 40-minute corporate group presentation and Q&A
- 40-minute group breakout session (in-depth Q&A)
- Follow-on spontaneous one on one meetings
- 45-minute buffet style breakfast and lunch
- Live and retrievable webcast of your presentation and Q&A
- 3 passes for your company management
- Inclusion in all conference media coverage
- Sponsor-free and vendor-free conference
- No cost to attending investors
“The Wall Street Investor Forum is a great opportunity for investors to meet corporate success stories in an effective format”
Peter Lynch – Trustee, Author & Former Portfolio Manager/ Fidelity Management
- Working with Zacks Investment Research we use their extensive database to directly invite institutional investors, sell side analysts, registered investment advisors, venture capitalists, angel investors and high net worth individuals.
Several hundred equity management firms typically attend, including J.P. Morgan, Morgan Stanley Asset Management, Neuberger Berman, Dreyfuss, Goldman Sachs, Fidelity Management, and Black Rock.
Healthcare (30%) Technology (20%)
Consumer/ Growth (15%) Financial (15%)
Mining/ Energy/ Industrial/ Other (20%)
Institutional (55%) RIAs (15%)
Family Office (15%) HNW (10%) Other (5%)
Under $50M (15%) $50-$100M (20%)
$100-$250M (25%) $250M+ (40%)
Tri-state Area (65%) Other East Coast (20%)
West/ Midwest (5%) South (5%)
Other/ International (5%)